Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Workshop Candidates Needed

Since we didn't have any additional volunteers to be workshopped during Thursday's class, we now find ourselves in a bit of a dilemma concerning turnaround for this coming Thursday, therefore, I need four (4) volunteers with poems ready who can be workshopped on Thursday and four (4) volunteers to be lead reviewers for those people.  Feel free to e-mail me in advance of tomorrow's class to volunteer for either one or both roles and if I don't have willing participants, then unfortunately I'll have to start picking randomly.  As always, write me at hennessey.michael@gmail.com to sign up.

If UC is closed due to snow on Tuesday, then our 3 poets set for Tuesday will go first on Thursday with one additional workshop (the first volunteer I hear from) and we'll move forward with 4 workshops in both of next week's classes to help us catch up.  I fear that this might be the case (my gut tells me that Greg Hand will cancel classes starting at noon), but if so, then our schedules are flexible enough to absorb the extra workshops.

I've been enjoying reading through everyone's questionnaires and prompt poems and will look forward to talking about both when next we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment